- 3 extra-large eggs
- 1 cup lemon yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups and 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
Preheat your oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour an 8 1/2 by 4 1/4 by 2 1/2-inch loaf pan.
- 1 1/2 cups flour,
- baking powder,
- salt into a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together:
- 1 cup sugar,
- the eggs,
Mix blueberries with remaining tablespoon of flour, and fold them very gently into the batter. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 50 - 60 minutes, or until a toothpick placed in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
Once cake cools down, sprinkle with powdered sugar.